Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss asses?

2 posters

:: General :: Recruitment

Go down

Kiss asses? Empty Kiss asses?

Post  Morof000 Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:29 pm

I don't kiss nobody's ass. Not yours, not Hidden's, not pope's, not anyone's. You are too fucking blind to see what GuessWho really is. You are so convinced that you are right... You are not. I know you talk to Hidden on msn. So talk to him more. See for yourself what I mean.

I never said I'm pro, and I'm not crying because I died. I only said that that killing was without honour, if you even know what that means.

Also, try to ban every account I can make. Try to ban my IP. Stupid.

You can delete all posts I make, yeah, but I never had a problem with writing, hehe

Morof000

Back to top Go down

Kiss asses? Empty Re: Kiss asses?

Post  Jenova Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Morof000 wrote:I don't kiss nobody's ass. Not yours, not Hidden's, not pope's, not anyone's. You are too fucking blind to see what GuessWho really is. You are so convinced that you are right... You are not. I know you talk to Hidden on msn. So talk to him more. See for yourself what I mean.

I never said I'm pro, and I'm not crying because I died. I only said that that killing was without honour, if you even know what that means.

You can delete all posts I make, yeah, but I never had a problem with writing, hehe

For first i dont know where ur info are from but as ever u r wrong....

Inever speaked to hidden on msn coz he dont have mine and i dont have his msn so dont say shit .

Second we are so important that u need to come to our forum ????
Omg is it bleeding who show his true face today or morof who show us who he is rly I MEAN A KIDDO HATERS WHEN HE IS POWNED???
Stop that shit kiddo and get a life we dont have time for cryers like u...
HF GL AND KISS MY ASS BETRAYER Very Happy

PS: Powned by a bishop for a sopro player like u pretend to be ...what a shame Rolling Eyes
Jenova
Jenova
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  lAl Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Morof000 wrote:I don't kiss nobody's ass. Not yours, not Hidden's, not pope's, not anyone's. You are too fucking blind to see what GuessWho really is. You are so convinced that you are right... You are not. I know you talk to Hidden on msn. So talk to him more. See for yourself what I mean.

You are too fucking blind to see what GuessWho really is ( was )

i dont hate you ... you are a good guy you are a good writer..... you will be good in fantasy storrys like Final Fantasy ... your future will be good Smile

so to the point about GW some ppl dont know what they rlly was. i will show you when the time come. and i will tell you whow as rlly GW Smile just chil each other its just a game you are both good ppl so. ahh and sorry for my late reply Smile peace
lAl
lAl
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Class : Sagittarius / Arcana Lord
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down