Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleeding shows it's true face

4 posters

:: General :: Recruitment

Go down

Bleeding shows it's true face Empty Bleeding shows it's true face

Post  Morof Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:55 am

Right now, me and Pheothenum were on golky in toi11. We soloed it and almost killed it. Then came zulu and NoComment, and led by GameBoy (ex-Koteka, ex-Alexus, always a jerk), they PK-ed us so they could have golky drop.

So, Bleeding shows it's true face. If you now say: "that's cuz you left clan to join our enemy", then I say: "I'm more than happy I left you, and I only regret I didn't leave sooner."

See you on the battlefield.
Morof
Morof

Number of posts : 44
Class : Titan/Grand Khavatari
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Bleeding shows it's true face Empty Re: Bleeding shows it's true face

Post  lAl Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 am

Morof wrote:Right now, me and Pheothenum were on golky in toi11. We soloed it and almost killed it. Then came zulu and NoComment, and led by GameBoy (ex-Koteka, ex-Alexus, always a jerk), they PK-ed us so they could have golky drop.

So, Bleeding shows it's true face. If you now say: "that's cuz you left clan to join our enemy", then I say: "I'm more than happy I left you, and I only regret I didn't leave sooner."

i think you wanna join GW so enemy is enemy its normal we pk gw to get horn its a game ^^
you wanted join them . i dont see any gw there Smile
gl good guy and dont get angry cuz of a game. it will come the time when you get horn.
this time you was close

PS: dont start write shit about true faces... what clan do you need ? adam&eva? gw isnt other shit.
alexus is pro and he knows how to play ^^ he isnt so bad as you think i know him from rl for 10 years

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img224/5060/morofhm7.jpg
lAl
lAl
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Class : Sagittarius / Arcana Lord

Back to top Go down

Bleeding shows it's true face Empty Iam GameBoy The Jerk .. :)

Post  Gameboy Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:18 am

Morof wrote:Right now, me and Pheothenum were on golky in toi11. We soloed it and almost killed it. Then came zulu and NoComment, and led by GameBoy (ex-Koteka, ex-Alexus, always a jerk), they PK-ed us so they could have golky drop.

IAM SO SOOOOOO SORRY that u go out clan hmm.. well if u whould be still in mb whould not happen and dont need cry its game Wink
BTW MY DAMAGE PAWNED U 2 Surprised
Gameboy
Gameboy

Number of posts : 6
Class : Duellist/Ghost Sentinal
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Morof Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 am

I am not crying about the game or your style of playing. I'm simply saying facts. If I saw two guys soloing golky, I'd stand and clap. And kill those that try to kill them. That's something called honour and respect. I never saw any of that from you guys, not even when I was your allymate.

GameBoy, sure your dmg pwned me. Archer have that habbit, if you didn't realize...
Morof
Morof

Back to top Go down

Post  lAl Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Morof wrote:I am not crying about the game or your style of playing. I'm simply saying facts. If I saw two guys soloing golky, I'd stand and clap. And kill those that try to kill them. That's something called honour and respect. I never saw any of that from you guys, not even when I was your allymate.

GameBoy, sure your dmg pwned me. Archer have that habbit, if you didn't realize...

kk tell me when its done to close the spam thread ^^
lAl
lAl
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 49
Class : Sagittarius / Arcana Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenova Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm

ROFLMAO

U betray everyone of bleeding and u wanna them to applause u while they can pik up 6kkkOo
Dont be so funny i ll strangle me lol
Jenova
Jenova
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenova Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Jenova wrote:

ROFLMAO

U betray everyone of bleeding and u wanna them to applause u while they can pik up 6kkkOo

Ups i forgot if u r so pro as u pretend to be... stop make crying topic like noobs
Jenova
Jenova
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morof Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Jenova wrote:

ROFLMAO

That's the thing. You and you're sister are too stubborn to notice, but I didn't betray anyone. Read the damn post I wrote. You and your sis didn't do a shit to keep me inside the clan. Fine, if it's that way, I won't come here anymore. Fare the well, suckers.
Morof
Morof

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenova Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:49 pm

Morof wrote:
Jenova wrote:

ROFLMAO

That's the thing. You and you're sister are too stubborn to notice, but I didn't betray anyone. Read the damn post I wrote. You and your sis didn't do a shit to keep me inside the clan. Fine, if it's that way, I won't come here anymore. Fare the well, suckers.

Sure u didnt betray anyone...call that as u want so but all are thinking same here, ur just a noob that is crying coz he died..ur so pro ok just show me now how powerfull u are now u are with gw.
Go lick hidden ass and stfu now .
For now i ban u from forum coz we dont need fuking spy in our forum and as i said hf gl .
Kiss my ass
Jenova
Jenova
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down